Friday, April 18, 2014

Recollections Signature Fine Writers

I came across some Recollections Signature Fine Writers at Michael's Crafts. I occasionally make small purchases here when I want something quickly or just for something to do, most of my supplies are purchased from Blick Art Materials. Their prices are the best around.

I've been on the lookout for some new fine liners and art pens. While poking around the store, I saw these.

The tips are extra fine, great for detail work. No bleed through, so far. They flow smoothly, no skipping. They're basically very fine markers, but could be mistaken for pens. Overall, I'm rather pleased with them. At under $2 a piece, they were worth trying. I'm not disappointed.

I never had the pleasure of shopping at a Recollections store before they were closed down. I've heard that the quality is not as good anymore, but at least the products are still manufactured. That's good news for fans of Recollections.

I used these fine writers to draw four of the five mandalas on this art journal page. The other was done with a Micron 01 Pen.

As you can see, the colors are vibrant and the quality is just fine. I would absolutely buy more colors to add to my collection.

Until next time, embrace your creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...