Thursday, April 17, 2014

Blick Finds

During a recent visit to Blick Art Materials online (dickblick.com), I came across a wonderfully versatile craft/work station that I would love to have. I think I'm going to save up a bit to get it. I'm on a limited budget, so everything I buy has to be a reasonable price; and great quality. Studio Designs Pro Craft Station is less than $200, and I am in dire need of a new work/craft station. Being able to use this work/craft station would be a blessing.

Right now I work on my bed or on a small three shelf recycled bookcase. The top of the bookcase is torn off, and I have a small rectangular shelf atop it. Not much space for supplies or work/craft area. The drawbacks of living in a small place. Someday I will save up enough to get a nice place with lots of space (indoors and out).

This is my current work area. As you can see, a new set up would be a dream come true.

Another item I've had my eyes on are the Faber-Castell Polychromos Colored Pencils. I'm planning on buying these later this month, or next month. I've wanted to replace my colored pencils for some time, and I think I've finally decided on these. They look lovely, reviews say they are amazing. A must have for my art/craft supply collection. I would love to have all 120 colors, but I think I'll start with the 36 pack.

The Blick Artist's Acrylic Easel Set looks promising. I think I'd like to test their artist acrylics. Plus, I just love the tabletop easel and have been wanting to get a new easel for quite a while. A tabletop easel would be convenient, considering my lack of space. Comes with 12 colors and modeling paste; as well a gel, gloss, and matte medium. It looks like it has plenty of storage space. Isn't it cute.

I've wanted to replace my pitt pens for years. I've recently come across 24 and 48 color palette brush nib Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Box Sets. They are lovely. I adore color, so the 48 set would be amazing. However, I may only be able to afford the 24 set since my craft/art budget is so small; if at all.

These are just a few finds that I'm greatly interested in. I've also been saving up for a new printer, since I lost all of my materials and supplies. I've been considering buying the Epson WorkForce 3520 Color Multifunction Inkjet Printer from Target. It has good reviews, better than any other printer I've looked at in my budget range. Full Color, Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax, and Wifi. For under $150, it's a fantastic deal.

Someday soon I will have these things for my artsy escapades. Oh the possibilities, oh the things I could create. Looking forward to filling my wishlist finds. Until next time, embrace your creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...