Saturday, March 1, 2014

Fun on Pinterest

So, the last few days I kind of got lost on Pinterest (don't we all, haha). One thing led to another, until I found myself trying to figure out how I managed to open 50 tabs. Needless to say I had a blast, hopping from one topic to the next... it's been awhile since I visited Pinterest, and now I remember why. I spend countless hours exploring and pinning, getting lost in all that the site has to offer. Of course, the frequent interruptions from family and whatnot could be the reason I'm logged in for hours; or it could be that Pinterest is an addictive and genius website. Here are some amazing craft storage ideas I came across that I wanted to share with you.

A Genius Idea: Shoe Box and Toilet Paper Tubes for Craft Storage


Such a cheap and creative storage idea. Going to have to try this and jazz it up a bit.

Amazing Yarn Storage


So inspiring. Love this yarn storage. I've always wanted to do this, but haven't yet had the opportunity.

Craft Storage Redo


I adore the designs on these drawers.

Awesome Craft Storage


I love how everything has it's own special place. One of the nicest, most organized, and inspiring craft storage areas I've seen. I just love the ribbon and button storage. :)

Tutorial – How to Make Foam Core Shelves to Store and Display Your Crafting Supplies by Creative Team Member Naomi Towner


This is an amazing idea! I am going to have to try this someday.

How To Build A Custom Craft Desk

This is amazing! I'm going to have to try this. Such an awesome tutorial, and a great storage idea.

I still have a bunch of tabs open in my browser, most of them pinterest. ;) What a great site! I'll be back soon to share more interesting finds. In the meantime, check out my pinterest page for more great pins. http://pinterest.com/irieworldwide
Until next, Happy Crafting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...