Saturday, March 29, 2014

Diva Challenge #160 - Spiral Out, Keep Going

Well, so much for my plan to post each day in March. Life caught up with me, and I didn't give myself a chance to sit down and blog at all. Maybe next year.

Anyway, in honor of National Craft Month; I decided to enter my first ever blog challenge. (Thanks to the amazing Laura Harms a.k.a. The Diva) http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com

I've developed a deep love for Zentangle®, and have been reading much about The Diva and her well known challenges. This week's theme is spiral. I've always been a fan of the spiral, it's inspiring. Therefore, I felt this would be the perfect challenge for me. I found the challenge a tad late, starting it on Thursday. However, I was able to finish it in time and that is wonderful.

My entry was done in my mixed media art book with black micron 01 & 03, and a 2B sketch pencil. The picture was taken with my camera phone, since I don't have access to a scanner at the moment. The sun cascades over the top of the art book, so I took a second photo and posted both. Overall, the quality is pretty good. I had a lot of fun with this challenge, and I look forward to entering more of them. So, without further ado, here is my entry.


Tangles used are written across the top of the page, they are: Knase, Centipede, Snugz, Printemps, Starawn, Reticulate, Sparks, Metal Plate, Peaks, Jonqal.

I hope you like it as much as I do. ^_^ Until next time, embrace your creativity.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...