Saturday, February 22, 2014

Crafting with kids..

can be a fun way to pass the time, as long as they don't get too rowdy. That's what I've been up to lately with my little one. I made him some lovely colored homemade clay just recently (in all the colors of the rainbow), and he mashed it all together to make some pretty cool tie dye clay. I'm sure that soon it will turn to a mucky brown once the colors blend completely. But no bother, we'll just make more.  ^_^



I've been so busy planning activities and doing crafts with the munchkin; that I haven't had much time for myself to work on anything. Hence the lack of updates. I will sure try to post more in the coming weeks. Hope to see you again soon, thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...