Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Crafting Station Adventures

Recently, I've been trying to find the time to organize all of my craft supplies (after being buried in boxes during a move, and well after). It's a time consuming process (due to my little monkey running around; constantly getting into things... oh the joy of children, haha), but I'm trying to stay positive amidst the chaos. It's been quite the adventure. In between doing activities and projects with the monkey to keep him occupied and happy, I've been little by little doing small things to work on my space. Unfortunately, my craft room is long gone, so I'm trying to work with the little space I have. Bring on the recyclables!! ^_^ I decided to upcycle a bunch of jars, cans, and boxes to organize my things better. I will be sure to share pictures (of the finished work station) at some point in the near future. But for now, here are a couple of the jars.



There's so much more to come for this little blog. I intend to incorporate tutorials for some of my projects, and share my crafting passion with you. Even if I don't get to craft as often as I'd like to these days. Until next time, stay crafty.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...